SEBA's 2016 Celebration
'Celebrating Amazing Grace & Unshakeable Faith'
Sunday 9th October 2016 - The Hawth Theatre, Crawley - 4-6pm
To download a poster for the celebration - please click here
To download a flyer - for the adult celebration, please click here
- for the kids celebration, please click here
Who is this event for?
- Children: The children’s event is aimed at children aged 5+.
- Youth: We have had to cancel the youth event, due to lack of sales
- We regret that we are unable to offer a crèche or activities for children under the age of 5 although there are several quiet spaces in the venue where parents can take their children.
What will the event include?
- Adults: A time of celebration through worship and the word plus news, updates and reports from SEBA.
- Children: A fun programme of games, teaching and creative activities.
When is it being held?
- Sunday 9th October 2016
- Doors open at 3.00pm
- The event runs from 4.00 – 6.00pm
Getting there // Where is it being held?
Will there be a collection / offertory?
- Most probably. This will be focussed on any current world appeal / crisis or other project not currently part of current mission support.
- There are several disabled parking spaces at the front of the building.
- The venue is fully accessible.
- Access to the main auditorium is by a lift from the ground floor.
- There is a dedicated seating area for wheelchair users and a companion.
- The venue is fitted with a hearing loop.
- It is anticipated that signers will be present at the adult event.
- An exhibition space will be available including stands from local and national charities as well as info on SEBA and BU initiatives.
- There is ample free parking for cars, minibuses and coaches on site.
- Tea, coffee and cake will be available at the beginning of the event for the price of £2.00 which includes free refills.
- Soft drinks and sweets are available from vending machines in the theatre café area.
- Refreshment will also be on sale in the youth event area.
Speakers / Worship leaders:
This programme is being led by Katie and Darren Jones from Horley Baptist Church
Rev. Dr. Derek Tidball (theologian, author and Baptist Minister) is the guest speaker with worship led by singer-songwriter, Andy Flannagan
- Tickets can be purchased on the door.
- Tickets cost:
a) £4.00 each for Adult event.
b) £2.00 each for Children’s event (For ages 5+).
- Tickets will be able to be purchased from the beginning of June 2016 by clicking on the link in the right hand column at the top of the page.
If you have not found the answer to your question - please email Liz for any questions about the Adult Celebration or Rich for any questions about the Youth or Children's Celebration